As mobile continues to be a primary source of content for customers we as marketers MUST begin thinking about a mobile first strategy - especially those that haven't adopted this mindset. Specifically when establishing Facebook content.
To better understand why Mobile First should be adopted, read through the eBook How to Use Facebook for Mobile Marketing. Hubspot explains the importance of the mobile platform and focuses on the use of Facebook for mobile marketing. Some key takeaways include:
- Facebook Mobile use is outgrowing desktop use by 2:1.
- Of the companies on Facebook, 41% of them have gained new customers through Facebook.
- Facebook is shifting its advertising features from desktop to mobile.
- Sponsored Stories CTR is 7x greater compared to a post that is not liked by a friend.
In order to continue optimizing content for mobile, we can consider:
- Maintaining direct and concise status updates versus paragraphs and long posts beyond 20 words.
- Continue incorporating short links/bit.lys.
- Incorporating easy-to-understand and simple visuals that are compelling.
For more info and to download to book visit: http://cdn1.hubspot.com/hub/53/How_to_Use_Facebook_for_Mobile_Marketing-2.pdf